Imberman and Deforest, Inc. is always seeking new talent and fresh ideas to help serve our growing number of clients.
Employee candidates should:
- Possess strong and varied communication skills. We engage with employees at all levels, from senior management to shop floor workers, so the ability to relate is essential.
- Have solid analytical abilities for the analysis of manufacturing data.
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Word Office Suite.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal skills.
- Bring broad industrial experience to Imberman and Deforest, Inc. Since we work with all segments of the American economy, desirable candidates will bring experience from several different industries.
- Fluency in Spanish is a significant plus for any candidate.
Please send resumes, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org.